ΠΡΟΙΟΝΤΑ - Tyrosin TU t.o.p.
Tyrosin TU t.o.p. contains a wide range of selected standardised allergen extracts from pollens, mites, moulds and animal hair, adsorbed onto L-tyrosine.
Tyrosin TU t.o.p. is an anti-allergy vaccine indicated for the treatment of allergic disease due to an IgE-mediated allergy such as hayfever (allergic rhinitis), allergic conjunctivitis or allergic bronchial asthma*. The diagnosis should be based on the careful consideration of the patient history and allergy tests, preferably skin tests.
* Allergic asthma as an indication for allergen immunotherapy may differ from country to country. Please follow local regulations.
Method of Administration
Tyrosin TU t.o.p. is a suspension for subcutaneous injection.
- Conventional immunotherapy
- Depot formulation with adjuvant properties with a wide range of standardised allergen extracts
Tyrosin TU t.o.p. is presented in vials. The packs available are as follows:
• Treatment Course: 2 vials (No. 1 -No. 2). Vial No. 1 contains 1/8 dilution of Vial 2 (the highest concentration)
• Continuation Course: 1 or 2 vials of the highest concentration vial
For patients under 15 years of age and for highly sensitised patients, or if prescribed, Vial No.O (1/64 dilution of vial 2) will also be supplied.
The treatment course should be administered at intervals of 7-14 days. During Continuationtion Therapy, the individual maximum dose should be given at intervals of 4-6 weeks.
This product is available in the following markets on a named patient basis:
• UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Croatia - Tyrosin TU t.o.p.
• Austria - TYRO-SIT
• Registered as a named patient product in Austria All markets are subject to local regulations. Presentation may differ from country to country. Please contact your local office for details.
The following allergens are available in this immunotherapy:
• Alternaria alternate, cladosporium cladosporioides, Dermatophagoides farinae, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus, Horse hair, Cat fur, Dog hair, Rabbit fur, Nettle Pollen, Plantain Pollen, B.2 grass Pollen, Alder Pollen, Ash Pollen, Beech Pollen, Birch Pollen, Hazel Pollen, Oak Pollen, Plane Pollen, 3 tree Pollen (Birch/Alder/Hazel), Fat hen Pollen, Mugwort Pollen, Ragweed Pollen, Cultivated Rye Pollen, Olive Pollen, Parietaria Pollen.