ΠΡΟΙΟΝΤΑ - Pollinex-Quatro
Composition: POLLINEX® Quattro contains standardised, selectively purified, glutaraldehyde-modified allergen extracts (allergoids) of pollen (grass/rye, tree or weed) according to the doctor's prescription. To enhance and focus the therapeutic changes in the immune response the adjuvant, Monophosphoryl Lipid A (MPL®), has been added.
Indications: POLLINEX® Quattro is an anti-allergy vaccine and is indicated for the treatment of allergic diseases e.g. hayfever (allergic rhinitis), allergic conjunctivitis or allergic bronchial asthma* due to an IgE-mediated allergy against pollen.
The diagnosis should be based on the careful consideration of the patient history and allergy tests, preferably skin tests.
* Allergic asthma as an indication for allergen immunotherapy may differ from country to country. Please follow local regulations.
- Ultra short course therapy
- Allergy vaccine containing the adjuvant Monophosphoryl Lipid A (MPL®).
Method of Administration: POLLINEX® Quattro is a suspension for subcutaneous injection.
Presentation: POLLINEX® Quattro is presented as a complete course consisting of 4 vials as follows:
• 1 x No. 1 (300 Standardised Units (SU)/ml)
• 1 x No. 2 (800 SU/ml)
• 2 x No. 3 (2,000 SU/ml)
Dosing: 4 injections pre-seasonally and the course can be completed in 3 weeks.
Further Information: This product is available in the following markets on a named patient basis:
• UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Greece and Croatia
• Is available to any market with prescription
• Italy - Quattro + MPL® (adjuvant)
• Registered as a named patient product in Austria
All markets are subject to local regulations. Presentation may differ from country to country. Please contact your local office for details.
The following allergens are available in this immunotherapy:
• Grasses + Rye Pollen, 3 Tree Pollen (Birch/Alder/Hazel), Birch Pollen, Plantain Pollen, Mugwort Pollen, Olive Pollen, Parietaria Pollen, Fat Hen Pollen, Ragweed Pollen.